fathairyapefathairyape

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Valkyrie Ep.1 The Valkyrie Ep.1

Unimpressed

I'm a fan of norse mythology. I don't mean to be rude, but really, I think this didn't desrve front page. I think you have IMMENSE skill and you could work out your dramatic timing a little.

For example, the lightning strike was walk, bam, dead. You could've drawn it out to make me want to CARE about it.

Although you displayed your own style, I wasn't really a fan of it. Maybe it was just me; maybe it's just confusing and odd. I also though your interpretation was poor, too.

I think if you work harder, you can make new animations that flow and capture the viewers intrest. I believe in you!

The Phobia Collab The Phobia Collab

It Was Kind of Funny...

Work harder. It seemed like this animation was put together in a matter of two seconds. I admit, once I found out it was a duck, it was funny. It looked like a stick figure with a dismantled brown jaw, though.

Try harder guys, and you'll produce a better outcome.

KyleDaFox responds:

Yeah, we worked hard, it was the first collab I've been in. We all had fun making it and that's the point.

'Boom-Bang-A-Bang' 'Boom-Bang-A-Bang'

The excitment!

Okay, so I'm watching it. I thought it was going to be the girl in that same pose for the entire thing. I'm nearing the red "x" to finish it forever. Then, I glance at the icon and notice the hammer. I wait for the hammer scene.

AHAHAHAHAHHA. I was so surprised. Great job.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

An Intelligent Review

So basically this game is fantastic. Everytime I play your game, I rate it a five. As I go to the screen that explains how I've "raised your score," I view reviews that read, "omg gewd g5mer. hard!1 lol."

I just wanted to tell you that almost every aspect of this game is flawless. It's just the right difficulty, glitch-less, fun, and exciting. I love the amount of interactivity there is: the gravity machine in outer space (ingenious, by the way), and the artificial intelligence.

As I write this review, I hope I'm explaining myself clearly. I'm trying to tell you that this was a fantastic game and don't listen to the English-bashing nubs that bear "OMG ITZ HARD" on their chests. Good games ARE hard. They're probably used to cheating too much.

Thanks for the great game.

- FatHairyApe

(Oh and the reason I gave you an 8 for style was because I didn't really like the Raymond-esque style at first. It's growing on me, especially the way you can alter the characters, though.)