fathairyapefathairyape

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Valkyrie Ep.1 The Valkyrie Ep.1

Unimpressed

I'm a fan of norse mythology. I don't mean to be rude, but really, I think this didn't desrve front page. I think you have IMMENSE skill and you could work out your dramatic timing a little.

For example, the lightning strike was walk, bam, dead. You could've drawn it out to make me want to CARE about it.

Although you displayed your own style, I wasn't really a fan of it. Maybe it was just me; maybe it's just confusing and odd. I also though your interpretation was poor, too.

I think if you work harder, you can make new animations that flow and capture the viewers intrest. I believe in you!

The Phobia Collab The Phobia Collab

It Was Kind of Funny...

Work harder. It seemed like this animation was put together in a matter of two seconds. I admit, once I found out it was a duck, it was funny. It looked like a stick figure with a dismantled brown jaw, though.

Try harder guys, and you'll produce a better outcome.

KyleDaFox responds:

Yeah, we worked hard, it was the first collab I've been in. We all had fun making it and that's the point.

'Boom-Bang-A-Bang' 'Boom-Bang-A-Bang'

The excitment!

Okay, so I'm watching it. I thought it was going to be the girl in that same pose for the entire thing. I'm nearing the red "x" to finish it forever. Then, I glance at the icon and notice the hammer. I wait for the hammer scene.

AHAHAHAHAHHA. I was so surprised. Great job.

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Good Job

I really liked this submission. The reason I gave it a seven for style was because, although the style was good, it technically wasn't your OWN style. Rock on, though. I love Invader Zim.

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

Very Good!

I only gave you a 9 for graphics because I thought they were a wee bit choppy. Over all it was fantastic, however. I loved the style and the theme. It was very, very good.

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Amazing!

Wow. I watched this animation three times in a row because it was so beautiful. Great job with this one and keep at it! It was amazing! I loved it so much. There was a story, music, graphics, and a twist. Perfect.

Stick Dude Killing Arena Stick Dude Killing Arena

Very Good.

I really liked that. I found your site of of SFDT and found "Stick Dude Killing Arena". I really liked this piece, keep at it.